By accessing Nam Huy, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on www.namhuy.net’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.namhuy.net’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by www.namhuy.net at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on www.namhuy.net’s website are provided “as is”. www.namhuy.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, www.namhuy.net does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this website is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the website owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- You should assume that the owner(s) of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner(s) may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.
The information in this website is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. In no event shall www.namhuy.net or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.namhuy.net’s Internet site, even if www.namhuy.net or a www.namhuy.net authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on www.namhuy.net’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. www.namhuy.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. www.namhuy.net may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. www.namhuy.net does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
www.namhuy.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.namhuy.net of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Any claim relating to www.namhuy.net’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Comments on Nam Huy are open to anyone. However, we reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
You are welcome to leave links to content relevant to the conversation, but we reserve the right to remove it if we don’t see the relevancy.
Best Effort Support
All support answers from http:www.namhuy.net are “best efforts”, means we will try our best to solve any question that you have with your Linux server, software, or hardware while a certain questions are not guaranteed answered or answered correctly.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms Of Service, please contact us at
By using our site, you consent to our Terms Of Service.
This document was last updated on August 1, 2015